Pick Your Own Organic Raspberries
We offer pick-your-own Fall raspberries starting in late August through early October. Fall is a great time to come out to the farm for pick-your-own. The pace is a little slower compared to the hustle and bustle of the short Minnesota summer.
We grow primarily red raspberries, but we also have a couple of yellow or golden raspberry varieties. Our raspberry field is unique in that it combines normal outside raspberry rows with raspberry rows in a high tunnel that are also available for picking.
We let you know when we'll be open for raspberry picking by sending an email out to our email newsletter list, post a message on the homepage of our website, and post on Facebook and Instagram. We set our schedule week to week depending on how the berries are ripening. On days we're open for picking, our morning hours are from 7 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. or until we are picked out and evening hours are 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. The most common days we are open for picking are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but since berry ripening depends on the weather every week is different. The best way to find out when we will be open is to sign up for our email list (which you can do at the bottom of the page).
Always check our website or phone message (507-301-7183) before you come to the farm to make sure we are open. We do close early some days because we run out of ripe berries to pick.
We also offer pre-picked raspberries. We sometimes have pre-picked raspberries available in early August before we open for upick raspberries and then continue to have pre-picked raspberries available into early October. We send out weekly emails with availability and a link to order through our website for pick-up at the farm.
Some additional details about our raspberries and coming to pick raspberries:
- Our raspberries are certified organic.
- We welcome supervised children at our farm.
- We’re sorry but we do not allow dogs or other pets at our farm for upick. ADA-compliant guide service animals are welcome on our farm.
- Price: $10.00 per pound
- We accept credit card, apple pay, google pay, and venmo. We also accept cash and checks.
- We provide picking containers and boxes to take your berries home in.
- The raspberry field has a lot of bee and insect activity. Bees especially seem to love our raspberries. We are open for picking early in the morning and in the evening because bee and insect activity is less, so we hope it will be a more comfortable picking environment.
- We have a farm store which offers snacks and cold drinks along with products we make from our fruit such as jam and fruit shrubs, merchandise from our farm, and products from other local farms that we partner with.
- If you have questions before your visit, please don't hesitate to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text at 507-301-7183.