Pick Your Own Blueberries
Blueberry picking season is typically July to early-August. We let you know when we'll be open by sending an email out to our email newsletter list, post a message on the homepage of our website, and post on Facebook and Instagram. We set our schedule week to week depending on how the berries are ripening. On days we're open for picking, our normal hours are from 7 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. or until we are picked out. The most common days we are open for picking are Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings, but since berry ripening depends on the weather every week is different. The best way to find out when we will be open is to sign up for our email list (which you can do at the bottom of the page).
Always check our website or phone message (507-301-7183) before you come to the farm to make sure we are open. We do close early some days because we run out of ripe berries to pick.
We also offer pre-picked blueberries. Pre-picked blueberries are typically ordered through our website and then picked up at the farm. We send out weekly emails with availability and pick up times for pre-picked blueberries. We are typically open Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 3:00 to 6:00 and Saturday morning from 9:00 to 11:00 for pre-picked berry pickup. You can also stop by the farm and buy berries (subject to availability) without a pre-order.
Some additional details about our berries and coming to pick blueberries:
- Our blueberries are certified organic.
- We welcome supervised children at our farm.
- We’re sorry but we do not allow dogs or other pets at our farm for upick. ADA-compliant guide service animals are welcome on our farm.
- Price: $5.75 per pound
- We accept credit card, apple pay, google pay, and venmo. We also accept cash and checks.
- We provide picking containers and boxes to take your berries home in.
- We have a farm store which offers snacks and cold drinks as well as products we make from our fruit such as jam and shrubs as well as merchandise from our farm and products from other local farms that we partner with.