Pick Your Own Blueberries
Blueberry picking season is typically July to early-August. During picking season on days we're open for picking are normal hours are from 7 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. or until we are picked out. Always check our website or phone message (507-301-7183) before you come to the farm to make sure we are open. We do close early some days because we run out of ripe berries to pick.
Due to the variability of weather and how fast the berries ripen, we are not open the same days every week, although we try to be open on Fridays and on the weekend. The best way to find out when we will be open is to sign up for our email list (which you can do at the bottom of the page).
Some additional details about our berries and coming to pick blueberries:
- Our blueberries are certified organic.
- We welcome supervised children at our farm.
- We’re sorry but we do not allow dogs or other pets at our farm for upick. ADA-compliant guide service animals are welcome on our farm.
- Price: $5.75 per pound
- We accept credit card, apple pay, google pay, and venmo. We also accept checks.
- We provide picking containers and boxes to take your berries home in.